Happiness and welfare of community at large through promotion and development of businesses viz. trade commerce and Industry based on Islamic teachings, practices and universal values as outlined in the memorandum of association of ICCI India.
• To promote, advance Islamic Economics principles and ethics in trade, commerce and industry in India
• To encourage, promote, develop entrepreneurship and protect the interest of the weaker sections in business, trade and commerce specially craftsman, artisans, professionals and small traders
• To foresee , protect and promote the general commercial and industrial interest of India or any part thereof and to secure the interest and well being of persons engaged in trade, commerce and industry, directly and indirectly.
• To organize and establish branches or offices in important commercial centres wherever necessary in the opinion of the Chamber and to make the necessary arrangements for the transaction of business at such places.
• To facilitate, institute, finance, encourage, prosecute, develop and carry on all kinds of scientific/economic research relating to trade commerce and industry...
Activities to create and promote wealth will be informed by the overriding considerations of justice, equity and truth
Means are as important as objectives in conducting business transactions and activities.
A predetermined, minimum portion of wealth (called zakat in Islam) is set aside annually for helping the needy and deserving poor.
It consists of VOLUNTEERS and EXECUTIVES as Promoters and management units at the Local, District, State, Regional and Central levels with following details;